Juiciest Hamburgers Ever
After serving these hamburgers to friends last week, everyone agreed they are the juiciest, best ones yet. Great treat for summer grilling!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Servings: 8
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tblsp. evaporated milk
- 2 tblsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire Sauce, cayenne pepper and garlic using your hands.
- Divide mixture into 8 sections. Form into patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side. Be careful not to cook too long, unless you prefer well done burger
Enjoy! Recipe by Jane at All Recipes.com