I made this dessert for our family recently and they loved it! I asked how they would rate it from 1 to 10 and whether I should post it on my blog. They said it was a 10 and yes, I should post it. So, dear ones, here it is. Enjoy!
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 9 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/2 large Heath bar or 2 small ones, broken into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mint ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat chocolate frozen yogurt, softened
- 4 fresh strawberries, halved
- Combine crackers and butter in a food processor. Press mixture into a 9-inch, deep-dish pie pan to form crust. Chill in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove; spread strawberry frozen yogurt over crust. Sprinkle Heath bar on top. Freeze until firm.
- Remove. Spread a layer of mint ice cream over frozen yogurt; sprinkle 1 cup Oreos on top. Freeze until firm.
- Spread a layer of chocolate frozen yogurt on ice cream; freeze until firm.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Oreos on top. Garnish each slice with strawberries.
Nutritional Information per serving: 286 calories, 9.3 g fat (4.1 g saturated), 47.5 g carbs, 2.2 g fiber, 5.7 g protein