This recipe came from my friend, Ann Coogler. Thanks, Ann! Can’t wait to try it.
- 10-12 manicotti Shells
- 2 c Ricotta Cheese
- 1 c Cottage Cheese
- 1 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- Spaghetti sauce
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions.
- Combine above ingredients. Mix well, fill shells with mixture.
- Cover bottom of a 13×9 in. pan with spaghetti sauce.
- Lay shells in single layers in dish. Cover with spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese over the top. Cover.
Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins.