Autumn Spinach Salad – A Tribute. . . .
Here’s a delicious autumn salad sure to please your family and/or company. Millie is coming for the week-end, so I’m serving this tonight with Sauteed Pork Chops with Sauce Robert. If it’s really good, I’ll give you the recipe next week.
Enjoy the beauty of God’s creation along with His bounty. We have so much to be thankful for, don’t we?
- 1 bunch flat leaf spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup dried apricots
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grape halves
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
Combine spinach, apricots, green onions, apple, grapes and walnuts. Prepare dressing; drizzle over vegetables and fruit. Add cheese and toss to mix.
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tblsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine vinegar and oil, blending well. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over salad, serve and enjoy!