Chicken Tetrazinni – The Back Burner
This recipe came from my friend Sandy in San Antonio. It was so good everyone had seconds. She also served Garden Salad with Almonds/Oranges. I’ll share it with you next week.
- 4 chicken breasts halves (cooked and cut up) (Save broth)
- 1 12-oz. pkg. angel hair pasta
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup broth
- 1/4 cup wine
- small jar pimentoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (or more)
- 2 or 3 tblsp. parmesan cheese grated
- (onion, optional)
Mix together and put in casserole dish. Add more cheddar and parmesan. Bake at 350 degrees for at least 45 minutes.